Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The End Game

Ha. Yeah, like whatever.

Well kids, there's good news and there's bad news.

The good news is I've met some really wonderful, amazing people online lately, so thank God I'm finally getting the right kind of friends and influences I need around me again.

The bad news is apparently my whole plan to conquer/save the world is wrong according to this guy: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=102461410020

Dear media, government, religious circles, friends...please discuss at will.

I'm sure you're aware of how I rail against certain elements of our society like false advertising and predatory mindsets that take advantage of and abuse other people, but, although this guy is intelligent, I don't think his radical and hostile attitude towards eradicating money will work nor is something so extreme necessary...but since I spent the last few days debating this guy in circles about something completely different (something about principle, character, and fact...which I won...go figure), I figured it might not hurt to post his take on things since he defends them so strongly.

I will admit he is a much better writer than me, but I think his screen name ('Fukyio Pinion' = 'Fuk yir opinion') and attitude could use a little improvement.

...something about honey and vinegar.

He does have some very good points, I agree with him on a lot of stuff, but we need practical plans that work in reality...so the difference between reality and the dream on this one is a much farther stretch then some of the 'save the world' plans I've proposed...but hey, this is for the sake of argument.

The rest of my week has been a LONG story...but in a amazingly positive surreal way.

Go me!

Thanks God/Jesus/Aliens/whomever!

Un-f-n-believable is right.

;)

+AES