Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Sunday, June 14, 2009

More context.

(insert time machine flashback)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Blurring things.
Current mood:Sarcastically dramatic.
Category: Life
(This is an edited rewrite of a previous post of mine. Can you blindly guess the date?)



So anywho, I was lured into watching some Ron Paul propaganda, and I
realized there is a strong voice of dissent from the one man that made
a statement about not selling out...



...things that make you go hmmm...







Ah, the hell with it.





Here's what I wrote about I'm not even sure what...you guys would love
the stuff I haven't been posting. Although I suppose it's probably
open knowledge and a running inside joke amongst certain law
enforcement and intelligence communities given The Patriot Act and all.




It would almost be disappointing if it's not.




You KNOW they have got some funny stories of tracking some funny
people...now it's just a matter of them 'spinning-off' with a career
change into writing and the use of fake names and metaphors etc.
Seriously, where are all the sitcoms about the CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, EDD,
etc. spying on you? (Yes, I threw EDD in there just to be a
smartass.) They can spy on us... but have to be too secretive about
the information to even give us some good sitcom entertainment out of
it? WTF? Where is your sense of humor?







Good-day mates!







Cheers!







"Why are we talking with Australian accents?"







Because I spent the whole first part of the story on MySpace Australia semi-unknowingly for no reason.









Don't ask me. The funny thing about online technology is it is largely
geographically independent. I could be next door, but you'd think I'm in
Australia b/c I overlooked one little field. Think about how close so
many are physically while being psychologically isolated.







It's all relative, but that's ironically irrelevant occasionally.







Here's the nonsense for today:









Remember how I'm always talking about safety mechanisms through
parallel stories? My whole little literary 'kingdom prototype in your mind's
sky' thing?







Well, just in case, I've got a few pretty serious
marketing campaigns just waiting on me to decide what to use them
for...it's just a matter of choosing how to be most constructive I
suppose. ;)







I digress...







...while lost in la-la land,
fighting a war on fighting and war...or was it just boredom and
creative writing expressing disdain for ships of fools adrift in
man-made perfect storms? Alright...don't listen to me...but drowning
sucks.





Can no one trust anyone anymore for Christ's sake? And by Christ I
mean the Sun and the idealized human behavioral metaphor...not the propaganda messiah. Why not
start redefining what's right with the +ru+h vs. CHOSEN blind
acceptance?





What do you mean it's not chosen but believed? Do you choose to
believe? Do you believe you are chosen? Do you not think everyone
should have to openly explain the meaning of life according to them and
how they choose to pursue it? Shouldn't it be done BLINDLY on
performance, personality, intelligence, creativity, and the ability to
perform in that capacity most efficiently, effectively, happily, fairly
and honestly if not compassionately?





So where the f*ck are the rest of these fools' minds @?





Don't get me started.









Although if it is just a financial metaphor you will survive right? At
what cost? I'm going to make a t-shirt that says "Are we living in
fear yet?"







I chase my tail, it chases me. My tail gives me attitude on occasion, sometimes I forget it exists and ignore it.





Is this how people see God or are they living in an entirely different
and twistedly false group fantasy? Why? Suit yourselves...but mine is
SO MUCH BETTER. The Spaghetti Monster gives me lots of flexibility when I preach. lol







"Can the economy be saved by commemorative plate sales?"







Figures the infomercial "fine print predators' would whore out the new
president before he was even president. Comically tragic irony wrapped
in mind-twisting bullshit. So you put some stickers on coins and sold
them for $20 a set? Really Montel? Really? With the recession coming
and all? Really?







Hi! I'm Allyn 'the Arbitration' Tygrrr. :)







(insert sarcastic alternate strategy)









Operation: Yellowcard :)







That's right, you have a temporary
yellow insert over the flag or 'not-designed-to-be-blanket' issue if necessary while we arbitrate
what the hell certain people have done to the future of our lives and
why. I'm sorry...but I want the absolute best of the best running and
designing the systems that govern me...that is NOT what I see or how our
current government operates.



It's getting embarrassing and probably causing lots of psychological trauma. Ya think?









It becomes apparent quickly and painfully sometimes.







I would argue my plan is better.









Too extreme? You don't want to try and bribe certain people out of
leading us down a future path to Idiocracy BEFORE we run out of
imaginary money to buy them off with?









OK, fine...then can we at least elect Google to design an 'optimized'
government from the ground up as I proposed a few years back? No,
seriously. Use data to understand just how 'less than ideal' things
are, then design a plan to correct it to 'best practices'
sustainability by the most efficient and effective means necessary.








Well, suit yourselves. If nothing else this abstract argument should
encourage 'healthy debate'. Personally I think Octomom's behavior and
choices are criminal and abusive...but who am I to judge?...except
someone who has gone above and beyond to not burden others unfairly nor
bring innocent life into the world irresponsibly.









Sue me.







Speaking of failure to tame the rhetoric...







Guess what? WTF Radio is starting again. Get out your pom-poms girls!









Saturdays @ 1 PST on --> KCTY.org







Go Obama!...can you get
me a minute-by-minute breakdown of what the CEO's that accepted the
funds are doing? For what it cost us, we need to see the lifestyle
that precipitated it from a '1st-person' perspective. ;)







That is all.







+AES





P.S. The beauty about numbers is that they don't lie...unless it was lies that created them.





P.P.S. Has anyone else noticed how 1980's-ishly outdated the Dow Jones
board that keeps erasing years of your savings on super-CGI-enhanced TV is? The Lord works in
mysterious ways.



Bonus Video!!! --> Australian Politicians vs. The Media Debating 'our' Economy