Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Allyn Tygrrr the Smartassed Paparazzi Stalker

I'll post all the photos from my perspective as soon as I find my memory card reader. In the meantime, in this photo sent to me by Michelle (the intended primary reporter/classmate), I'm on the left wearing the gray baseball cap, black jacket, holding my cell phone up, and smiling! :)

Ironically they kicked us out of the Grove (boo!!! Grove management hypocrisy...I think they must be "on the take") with our cameras and crew, so we just came back and I used a cell phone camera instead. Since we kept the cameras rolling and my mic hot as we were getting kicked out, there is still a chance this most recent misadventure could be cut together into something pretty damn humorous.

It certainly was an interesting and educational day. To be honest, I think the paps get a bad rap. They were cool enough all things considered, and if I were a celebrity, I would find it amusing watching them fall all over each other trying to get "the shot".

Oh the fun one could have with a great sense of humor and a little creativity.

AES