Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Subjective and Relative Randomness

Fear not for I plan to start every radio show apologizing for the previous radio show.

In the meantime, yes, I do a lot of writing, but I simply haven't gotten into the routine of posting it as I used to. In time perhaps.

Is it funny? Is it important? Am I important? Are my ideas important?

Hell if I know.

I can't even get my mom to read my blog. No, seriously.

For those of you who don't know, I've made influencing the media a hobby of mine like no other over the last few years, but yet my mom still doesn't believe me nor remotely care it seems. So, to be a smartass, I do things like say "Hey mom, is there any one question you would like to ask the president/'powers that be'?"

Apparently she does have questions like: "Why, with oil prices low, is the government not stepping in and filling the Strategic Oil Reserves in case of future shortages (which usually happen when prices are high)?"

Within a few minutes the question is being asked to Ron Paul live courtesy of the kids at FNC...and apparently making Obama's Energy Secretary just a little more focused...but does she even care?

Possibly not, possibly so...just not enough to write back or subscribe to my blog. (facepalm)

Oh well, this is nothing more than an example of the same "ultimate cynical opposition" I've been fighting my entire life. However, it does have a bright side in that it makes everything seem almost too easy when things turn out to not be nearly as impossible as I was told there were. Hmmm...

Back to the lighter side of life...

Below is my daily "must see TV" lineup. For someone who typically doesn't go out of the way to watch anything, inclusion on this list means a lot. BTW...all other time slots are still open, so humor me with suggestions. And yes...I'll be working out again (in time to be pretty for summer) soon enough.

7-8 a.m. Get ready for work while randomly flipping between the Daily Show/Colbert Report rebroadcast of the night before, Good Day LA, and America's Newsroom on FNC. I flip to other random news channels, but those listed above are my defaults.

8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Working/commuting. Boo!!! I have recently started to tune into the FNC's Strategery Room online and CNN.com Live in the background at work, as well as poking my nose around current.com for interesting content once in awhile.

6 p.m. - 9-10 p.m. M-W = school. I'll give it a 6 for the time being.

9 p.m. onward home to reset. On Thursdays I go out of the way to watch InfoMania on current TV, but usually it's just random channel flipping from when I get home until 10:30 when the Daily Show starts.

On other "normal" nights I just make sure to get around to watching Comedy Central by 10:30 through the Colbert Report, then switch over to catch the second half of Special Report on FNC. If I'm up past midnight I watch RedEye on Fox, and in between all this I hang out around the History Channel, National Geographic, etc.

At some point it will probably occur to me to watch the more mainstream shows on TV and late night talkshow hosts, but at the moment I'm a product of my environment--an environment that has me chasing my highly amusing and occasionally fascinating tail at lighting speed.

Now you know what I see versus what I don't see on a regular basis and where my "subjective and relative" opinions/commentaries come from accordingly...lest anyone care or it make a difference in how the world spins.

And to think I stopped watching TV completely for about 5 years of my life prior to this and that I'm contemplating cutting myself off from TV again because it is causing me to be way too focused on "TV world" instead of the real world. Damnit Hollywood...sometimes you work too well.

:)

;)

+AES


P.S. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. ;)