Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Friday, February 6, 2009

Firing up the afterburners...

Howdy kids!

So, here we go again apparently...

I am officially starting my blog over again and using this new Blogger location as the transitional location between MySpace and most likely going through the effort to start using WordPress (I heard it was the best, most flexible option). In certain circles I assume my reputation precedes me, but anyone who knows me knows I am an exceptionally cool person and friend to have, so even if some of my more radical theories and preaching about how to save the world from the status quo strike you as WTF-ish, fear not, for that is exactly the point.

I have a tendency to approach things from unusual angles in order to encourage healthy debate above and beyond the bilateral sides that are all-too-often presented by most who do not think for themselves much less outside the proverbial box. Although my writings in the past have developed something of a cult-like following, I never displayed them in a professional format nor tried to actually engage the marketing efforts to capitalize on them, however, with the addition of my radio and TV training to the mix, I will try to aim my commentaries and content in that direction in the future.

I just discovered the Fox News Strategy Room and online live feed today, so it seemed like an obvious way to rejoin the debate. Here's the email I just sent entitled "Logic?".

Why not run the "stimulus package" through an efficiency screen to calculate the relative "bang for the buck" of each component individually. If the idea is to create employment to prevent people from falling through the proverbial cracks, then the idea would be to use any money spent as efficiently as possible.

Assess the "cost per job" of various components, then determine which, if any, components have the ability to create jobs that will create a system/structure that will create more jobs. I hate to say it, but after taking an inventory on how globalization is affecting the American standard of living, perhaps some Ron Paul-esque protectionist strategies need to be implemented until the system is re-stabilized and can be built on a more solid foundation.

Rather than further separating the people into the "haves" and "have-nots", is there a way to restructure the system to simply create a proportional, percentage-based downgrade in lifestyle?

On an unrelated note, I think if Hollywood is given money, it should do double-duty and be allocated to create specific educational programming to be used in schools and prisons. The money should NOT be allowed to create more "junk food" distractionary (yes, I know that isn't technically a word) entertainment when there are so many glaring holes where it is needed to improve the collective standard of society and America's ability to compete on the global scale.

Best,

AES
damn@damnneargeni.us

P.S. Here's something to make you think a bit deeper: http://wimp.com/hubblespace/