Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Operation: Catalyst Art

Cat Al Y Start? Because I need to.

I guess it's all in how deeply one can read into things. Even comically like that.

I REALLY haven't been pushing myself hard enough.

How hard would it be to compose a book of 'humorous essays' like Elizabeth Edwards?

Retroactively?

Hmmm...

Work on getting rich or go to the beach?

Design means of getting rich that can be accomplished while at the beach?

Priceless.

Do you have any idea how wrong it is that MasterCard used that word as they did?

YellowCarding companies because of overly one-sided advertising? Truly priceless.

;)

Let's see...now I just need a topic list?

Hey, that can be written...probably even better...in the right beach environment.

Let's see, which idea to pursue first? God knows I've got more than enough of them.

Perhaps a piece of art to remind me of every chapter from the Self-Directed Behavior book?

...combined with the 'x' factor?

Yes, you are looking wonderful today too. May God's peace be with you.

Here's what you're supposed to do if you want people to like you:

1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain. Allen = FAIL

2. Give honest and sincere appreciation. Allen = Varies

3. Arouse in the other person an eager want. Allen = FAIL

Doh!

But you must be thinking to yourself "It's not like I don't know how to follow directions." True. Very true.

The problem is, metaphorically speaking, socially "I'm on a boat motherf:)er!"...but the boat is just in a temporary protective harbor.

Can you believe I've been writing like this (actually, this and much more aggressive/WTF-ish) since before the Intrepid was taken in for restoration?

WTF?

Yeah. Actually I used to write much, much more often too. Well, it usually depends what's going on politically, but I do get distracted by things in the 'harbor' and in the virtual sea of WTF? online.

lol

The internets and what it has done to my behavior is fooking funny. The idea was to force myself to write. Well, yeah, kinda sorta...I mean, this is much more than I had written previously...and this time to the ultimate target audience.

Paradoxically one could say 'The boy doesn't fuck around.' but we all know I simply haven't been formatting my life properly.

Ugh. Damn superlative blind ambition.

I'm going to go back to internalizing my thoughts now.

Carry on.

V

+AES