Your reality is only partially manufactured.

Overclockin' your noggin. Only on Sumdays.

There's a lot more to the story and off-the-wall rhetoric than at first you might suspect.

It's "just" a meme... Or is it?

If you don't know, you have no idea what you're missing, and there is only one way to find out.

That said; don't be silly. +he 777 Agend^ does not (Really?) exist. Any references are purely coincidental and most likely just a figment of your imagination. 0r not.

For the time being I have been using Facebook as my writing platform of choice far, far, far (x 100,000+pictures and real-time updating and now with New! "Reality Sync") above this blog, so if you're brave and/or bored/curious, be my guest by clicking the badge to the wRight.

You never know what kind of gems you might find hidden in the rough or just how valuable they could potentially be to you and your quality of existence within this lifetime on this planet. Hey, if it's good enough for the Best of the Best, then why would you think it might not be good enough to be of remote interest to you?

Hmmm...

Interesting is an understatement.

Once you pay attention long enough to figure out what's really going on it will blow your mind.

In a Good way.

That would be the point.

Merry +++mas.

- A! -

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank You Jesus!

...for the positive role model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMLTdT1DMlQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fhome%2Ephp%3Fref%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded

For future reference, just because I've decided to get noticed for my mind not my body doesn't mean I shouldn't lift a finger to make the most out of what I have. Now I have to work out before I can watch TV. That should do.

It's actually trippy. While watching that video on YouTube I actually stumbled across an old account of mine from 2 years ago when I was in Virginia visiting Dan.

Wow.

Hell, I'll post both links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVK50I5vX4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypwZbRz2KNY&feature=channel

And no, I didn't buy that shirt. A supposed Russian (Well, technically Armenian) mafia guy gave it to me off his back just because I said I liked it. Although he only kinda fixed the BMW like he was supposed to...hmmm...

Anywho, please understand I'm not a douchebag, that shirt was symbolic in a different way.

Well, you sure weren't expecting such random nonsense now were you?

I've already posted my aggressive yet creative views on N. Korea on Facebook. Do whatever you want. How much worse could humanity possibly f*ck up the world anyway?

Maybe we need to make a list of pros and cons shall we?

Then work to make things end where we want them to end...with everyone happy.

'night kids! Tomorrow another adventure begins!

;)

+AES